Executive Search Consultantjj@jbnassociates.com
- What was your first job?
I worked at the Hat Club in Fashion Square Mall in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Best advice you received from a boss, friend, family member or mentor?
When I went to Hunts Point Produce Market in the Bronx, NY Richie one of the buyers who has been around for a long time came and said “one thing you need to know about the produce industry is that you will never know it all and you will learn something new everyday, so always be learning”.
- What are you most passionate about professionally?
I have a true passion for helping people and businesses in any way that I can.
- Advice you would give to a person going on an interview?
Be yourself and realize that you are also interviewing the company.
- Favorite quote:
“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- If you could change something in the world what would it be?
With the state the world is in I would have to say the extinction of terrorism
- Invention you wish you thought of?
- What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
Where the Wild Things Are author Maurice Sendak
- How do you define a perfect Sunday afternoon?
A perfect Sunday afternoon is a BBQ with friends and family swimming and having a good time to end the week. Then having a glass of wine with my wife and hanging with our little girl Vivienne.
- Favorite place to vacation?
San Diego / New York City